Our transaction process includes an analysis of value metrics, strategic market analysis, sourcing interested parties, negotiating key commercial terms and managing the due diligence process and legal documentation simultaneously across multiple interested parties.
A selection of some of our principals previous and current engagements include:
- MBO - we advised Management in relation to an opportunity to acquire a circa $40mln manufacturing business, including identifying and agreeing terms with institutional equity providers
- we advised the owners of Galli Quarries on the sale of their Hard Rock quarrying operation to Hanson Construction Materials (public).
- Extractive and Resources: Sale of a Victorian based construction materials operation.
- Energy: we advised the owners of OPC on the sale of their oil and gas services business to the UK based OEG Offshore (public)
- Education: advised the owners of Cambridge International College on the sale of a majority interest to a Singaporean based private equity fund.
- Agriculture: Advised the vendors in the sale of a number of privately owned agricultural trading businesses for approximately A$95 million, joint venture with ASX listed company and takeover of ASX listed company for in excess of A$110 million.
- China Investment: Funding and merger of a privately owned Australian company with a China based investment group based on an enterprise value of A$80m.
- Importing: Sale of a privately owned apparel importing and manufacturing business to an ASX listed company for consideration in excess of A$30 million.
- Food Manufacturing: Advised Farm Pride Foods Limited in relation to a series of acquisitions and their funding more than doubling turnover to approx. A$100 million.
- Global Hotel Group: Arranged A$60 million loan facility for timeshare finance company subsidiary of Accor Asia Pacific.
- Textile Manufacturing: Arranged A$10 million receivables finance facility to facilitate MBO and acquisition of non-woven textile manufacturer.
- Agriculture: Corporate Advisor to a large private business in relation to the restructuring of approximately A$250 million of bank facilities.
- Insurance: Advisor to Health.com.au in relation to the establishment of senior debt facilities with iSelect Ltd.
- A series of valuations in support of a number of business acquisitions undertaken by our client in the food and laboratory testing sector